Where to buy Sonnedragon
Where to buy Maiden in Light
Where to buy The Wizard’s Son
Where to buy Who Killed Toby Glovins?
Where to buy The Abrupt Disappearance of Cousin Wilfrid
Where to buy Death Among the Marshes
If you were wondering…
The Wapshott Press, publisher of these fine titles, is now a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, so any donations you might like to make would be 100% tax deductible.
Donations for webhosting are always welcome.
Or... if you need your own webhosting,
for superb webhosting.
- Love Will Find You Kathryn Alice. joining tallas Vivo muestra Mercado... November 20, 2017...rrated...by...Kathryn...AliceChurchill...and...Lizzieâ€™s...fr iend...Alice...Russell...Yes,...much...as ...I...love...Jim...Hutton,...I...just... don...Kathryn...L...Ramage...on...DVD...Review:...The...
- Frank L. Ramage 1921-2017 November 17, 2017...Ramage and Ione Linville Ramage.On June 27, 1939, he married Daunice L. Clutter Ramage, who died Nov. 27, 1998.Surviving are three daughters, Mary Kathryn (the late Albert) Hrobak of Warren...
- 100+ [ Lizzie Borden House Floor Plan ] | Photos Inside The Lizzie... November 9, 2017...lizzie borden house floor plan - a tour of the borden house kathryn l ramagelizzie borden house floor plan - the riverfront lizzie borden society forumlizzie borden house floor plan - bayshore...
- Storylandia Issue 10 : Death Among the Marshes | A Murder Mystery Set... November 14, 2016...L Ramage--------------------------------------- ------------------------ Author: Kathryn L Ramage ... mystery set in the Twenties by Kathryn L. Ramage. Visit www.storylandia.wapshottpress.com for more...
- DVD Review: Night/Curse of the Demon November 13, 2016...two films were first shown in theaters as a double feature.Kathryn L. Ramage has a B.A. and M.A. in English lit and has been writing for as long as she can remember. She lives in Maryland with...
- Snail’s creep – calmgrove November 13, 2016...[non-fiction]QR Kathryn L Ramage ‘The Abrupt Disappearance of...
- Perusing progress – calmgrove July 17, 2016...Books [non-fiction] R Kathryn L Ramage ‘The Abrupt Disappearance of...
- Return of the gentleman sleuth June 20, 2016...fiction , reviewKathryn L Ramage The Abrupt Disappearance of Cousin...
- Book Review Submissions – calmgrove April 11, 2016...completed review)Kathryn L Ramage ‘The Abrupt Disappearance of...
- Dark Shadows: Who’s Got the Hand? | Kathryn L. Ramage February 11, 2016...revealed.“You are Count Petofi!” Magda gasps.About Kathryn L RamageKathryn L. Ramage has a B.A. and M.A. in English lit and has been writing for as long as she can remember. She lives in...
- Love Will Find You Kathryn Alice. joining tallas Vivo muestra Mercado... November 20, 2017
Happily hosted by
Live Traffic Feed
Category Archives: Travel Journal
A couple of weeks ago, I was staying in Providence, Rhode Island. Fall River, Massachusetts, is only about 10 miles away. Since I’d written a review of The Legend of Lizzie Borden this past spring and felt I was pretty … Continue reading
Or, the story behind a cover photo. The photograph for the cover of Who Killed Toby Glovins? was taken at a place called Layer Marney, which is about 1/2 an hour’s drive outside Colchester in the UK. I went there … Continue reading
Abbotshill had never been Frederick Babington’s home, but he was as fond of it as he was the environs of Marsh Hall. This tiny village ten miles from Ipswich had once been the site of a medieval abbey, now in … Continue reading
Kew Palace & Gardens The morning after my tour of Scotland and the border counties was over, I didn’t fly home directly. Instead, I took the short flight from Edinburgh to Heathrow. I wanted to spend an afternoon in London–in … Continue reading
Traquair House When we left Abbotsford, we drove for about half an hour along the River Tweed to reach the final house on our tour of the border counties, Traquair House. Ages ago, perhaps even as far back as high … Continue reading
Abbotsford Abbotsford was the home of Sir Walter Scott, the famous early 19th-century author. He’s never been one of my favorite writers, but I gained a new appreciation for him as a person once I visited his house. The house … Continue reading
Cragside After our foggy morning at Hadrian’s Wall and a brief stop for lunch, we spent the rest of that afternoon at Cragside. Cragside was the home of Victorian inventor, Lord Armstrong. It was the first house in the UK … Continue reading
Hadrian’s Wall This was the day we visited one of the Roman forts along Hadrian’s Wall. It’s called Housesteads now, but was Vercovicium back when the Romans occupied it. It was already a misty morning when we left the hotel, … Continue reading
We left the Norton House Hotel, although we would be returning at the end of our tour. Another relatively long drive this morning, a couple of hours, as we headed south through those border counties. Going from Scotland to England … Continue reading