Where to buy Sonnedragon
Where to buy Maiden in Light
Where to buy The Wizard’s Son
Where to buy Who Killed Toby Glovins?
Where to buy The Abrupt Disappearance of Cousin Wilfrid
Where to buy Death Among the Marshes
If you were wondering…
The Wapshott Press, publisher of these fine titles, is now a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, so any donations you might like to make would be 100% tax deductible.
Donations for webhosting are always welcome.
Or... if you need your own webhosting,
for superb webhosting.
- Storylandia Issue 10 : Death Among the Marshes | A Murder Mystery Set... November 14, 2016...L Ramage--------------------------------------- ------------------------ Author: Kathryn L Ramage ... mystery set in the Twenties by Kathryn L. Ramage. Visit www.storylandia.wapshottpress.com for more...
- DVD Review: Night/Curse of the Demon November 13, 2016...two films were first shown in theaters as a double feature.Kathryn L. Ramage has a B.A. and M.A. in English lit and has been writing for as long as she can remember. She lives in Maryland with...
- Snail’s creep – calmgrove November 13, 2016...[non-fiction]QR Kathryn L Ramage ‘The Abrupt Disappearance of...
- Perusing progress – calmgrove July 17, 2016...Books [non-fiction] R Kathryn L Ramage ‘The Abrupt Disappearance of...
- Return of the gentleman sleuth June 20, 2016...fiction , reviewKathryn L Ramage The Abrupt Disappearance of Cousin...
- Book Review Submissions – calmgrove April 11, 2016...completed review)Kathryn L Ramage ‘The Abrupt Disappearance of...
- Dark Shadows: Who’s Got the Hand? | Kathryn L. Ramage February 11, 2016...revealed.“You are Count Petofi!” Magda gasps.About Kathryn L RamageKathryn L. Ramage has a B.A. and M.A. in English lit and has been writing for as long as she can remember. She lives in...
- Sculpture 34: equestrian October 11, 2014...book […]A fish out of waterKathryn L Ramage Maiden in Light Wapshott Press 2011 Jane Austen and H P ... resulting […]To the Dark TowerKathryn L Ramage The Wizard’s Son Wapshott Press 2009 The British folktale...
- Vista 23: avenue October 6, 2014To the Dark TowerKathryn L Ramage The Wizard’s Son Wapshott Press 2009 The British folktale of Childe Rowland has had a lasting influence on English literature...
- الأربعاء، 27 أغسطس، 2014 August 27, 2014...Rick Darby Senior Editor Karen K. Bostick Production Coodinator Kathryn L. Ramage Librarian, Jerry Lederer Aviation Safety Library Jerome Lederer President/Emeritus Flight Safety Foundation (FSF) is an international...
- Storylandia Issue 10 : Death Among the Marshes | A Murder Mystery Set... November 14, 2016
Happily hosted by
Live Traffic Feed
Category Archives: Dark Shadows
Last week, I went shopping on Amazon to see how many other Dark Shadows audio dramas were available, following Return to Collinwood. Quite a lot of them, as it turns out. They come in two types: 1. Audio plays performed … Continue reading
When I first watched Dark Shadows via Netflix, Collection 3 of the pre-Barnabas Beginning series wasn’t available. I skipped from the end of Collection 2, concerning the murder of Bill Malloy, to Collection 4, where the case is wound up, … Continue reading
I’m not done with Dark Shadows yet. An extra feature on one of the final DVDs for the television series, after the last episodes, was about an audio play written by Jamison Selby, David Selby’s son; it was performed by … Continue reading
A little while ago, I came to the conclusion that I’d watched House of Dark Shadows and Night of Dark Shadows too early in my viewing of the television series; I decided that I’d watch them again after I’d finished … Continue reading
We’ve seen the last of Barnabas Collins, Julia Hoffman, and the Collins family of the 1960s/70s. Back in 1840, Desmond Collins tears down the transdimensional stairway built by his cousin Quentin. He tells his fiancee Leticia Faye what Barnabas told … Continue reading
And leaving behind Dark Shadows in the 1970s too… I stopped the last time with Daphne and Quentin finding themselves in that alternate reality that intersects with an empty room in the abandoned east wing of Collinwood. They don’t stay … Continue reading
In the aftermath of his elder brother Quentin being found guilty of witchcraft and the family estate subsequently coming under the control of Gerard Stiles, Gabriel Collins seethes with resentment. Gerard, who is the real warlock around here, set Quentin … Continue reading
In 1840, Gerard Stiles, possessed by the warlock Judah Zachary, wants revenge against the Collins family since a Collins was among the judges who condemned Zachary 150 years earlier. He’s setting up Quentin Collins to be accused, convicted, and beheaded … Continue reading
Barnabas Collins and Julia Hoffman are time traveling again, this time to 1840 to prevent events that will lead to the destruction of Collinwood in 1970. Aside from preventing Quentin’s murder in 1897, they really don’t have a good track … Continue reading